If you are just starting out your online company picking the best merchandise to advertise on the web is the biggest issue. Being aware of where to search will help.
1. Drop Shipper Directories: Drop-shippers are merchants that will actually deliver direct to your customers so you don’t need to purchase or store merchandise. Directories of drop-shippers are available on the internet; however ensure you’re selecting a legitimate one.
2. Local Businesses: You might find organizations in your backyard offering the ideal merchandise, yet they are not yet into e-commerce. Suggest selling their merchandise on-line in return for a share of the proceeds you earn.
3. Crafters: Area crafters are an excellent source of distinctive merchandise, and may be happy to lower their pricing for you if you buy in bulk. Either purchase the merchandise right away, or establish a consignment arrangement with them.
4. Garage sales and flea markets: Garage sales are a great place to find products to sell on the web. Perform a little research into different categories that appeal to you, and then begin scouring sales for good prices.
5. Craigslist and ebay: Craigslist and eBay could be sources for goods. Try to find wholesale lots that could be divided for individual sale.
6. Wholesaler Directories: Your neighborhood library is likely to carry directories of manufacturers, wholesalers, and/or distributors. The majority of directories are sorted by SIC code to help you focus on the product categories that appeal to you.
7. Trade Shows: Industry events are an easy way to source merchandise. Many merchants assemble in a single place to find resellers. To locate exhibitions in a certain industry, contact trade associations and look in industry publications.
8. Importers/Exporters: You may want to contemplate getting in touch with organizations that import products from abroad. It’s possible for you to source directly from abroad. This takes a lot more expertise, but many firms do it effectively.
Join our newsletter and receive a free ebook!!